OFSTED Report February 2017
What Ofsted said about us at a recent visit:
- “The Head teacher has established a culture of high expectations and success.”
- “Teachers plan effectively for pupils’ learning based on an accurate assessment of their knowledge and understanding of previous work.”
- “Pupils are successful in gaining scholarships to the school of their choice due to the quality of their academic and personal development.”
- “The most able pupils fulfil their potential…”
- “Pupils demonstrate excellent achievement in art, music and physical education…”
- “The curriculum is stimulating and exciting…”
- “Their behaviour is exemplary…”
- “The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding. Pupils display excellent attitudes to their learning; they develop confidence and self-assurance...”
"I am delighted with Ofsted's recent full school report which deems us ‘good’ with some ‘outstanding’ features. I am particularly pleased that ‘Personal development, behaviour and welfare’ was graded ‘outstanding’."
Headmaster, Stoneygate School
Click on the link below to read the full report.