Stoneygate School: The future
Trustees are pleased to announce fresh plans for Stoneygate School, supporting and building on the hard work invested by staff, since becoming part of Leicester Grammar School Trust in 2016.
We will be offering an exciting new curriculum for students entering Year 10 in September 2021. Over the next two years significant investment in buildings and infrastructure will also take place to support the development and continued growth of our school. Highlights include:
- New curriculum for Year 10 and 11 students. Alongside the five core GCSEs, there will be four option choices from a mixture of GCSEs and highly respected more vocational (Level 2 GCSE-equivalent) courses.
- A new multi-purpose hall to be built to provide space for PE, games, assemblies, musical and drama performances.
- A new cricket pitch and square to be laid.
- A new kitchen to be constructed to provide for the teaching of Food and Nutrition.
- Refurbishment of the current Gym and School Hall to support both PE and the performing arts.
Further information can be found in the attachment below.
We continue to accept applications for all year groups up to Year 10 for September 2021 entry. A virtual tour is being developed, but in the meantime you can view our Headmaster's welcome to the school and short videos from one of our Senior School pupils and also Year 2 parents, by following this link.
For more information about Admissions, please contact Julia Whittle on 0116 259 2282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.